Perissos Vineyard & Winery
Thank you for your interest in the Perissos Wine Club.
Our Wine Club was designed to bring the very best of our farming and winemaking to you! We work tirelessly in the vineyard and cellar to produce wines that live up to the Perissos name, to exceed your expectations! It is our goal to provide exceptional experiences to all guests who visit the estate. Our members, however, enjoy exclusive access to an array of activities and opportunities.
Below you will find the many perks Wine Club Members enjoy:
- No annual cost of membership. (6 bottle purchase required to activate membership.) After you join online, our wine club manager will contact you to discuss your initial 6 bottle allocation.
- Four allocations of wine per year, each containing 3 bottles. You have the option to pick up your bottles at the winery, or we will ship them directly to you. Each allocation is hand selected by our winemaking team.
- Complementary tastings for up to 4 people when visiting the tasting room and enjoying our conventional tasting experience. *Only members receive club discounts toward purchases.
- Members receive a 25% discount toward our Farm to Glass Sensory Experience tasting fees.
- You will receive a 25% discount for all bottle and glass purchases, excluding reserve or library wines which are discounted at 20%.
- Exclusive access to Members-only activies such as: Wine Club release parties, limited production wines, harvest and grape stomp opportunities, wine dinners, wine education classes, and more!
Terms of membership:
- We require a 6 bottle minimum purchase at the time of sign-up to activate your membership, and to gain access to your exclusive benefits. *Two tasting fees will be waived at the time of sign-up if present at the winery.
- Cancellation policy: New club Members must receive 4 allocations prior to cancelling membership.
- To cancel your membership, please email our Wine Club manager: email@example.com
- Members must be 21 years of age to join, receive and sign for shipments of wine that are delivered.
- A Club Member must be present at the time of visit to enjoy club benefits.
- General release dates are February, May, October and December. Wines are shipped via our authorized carrier, UPS. To help ensure that you will receive your Perissos wines in optimal condition, shipments may be temporarily delayed in the event of inclement weather. We must comply with US shipping laws and regulations.
- Wine substitutions are discouraged, but we want to be positive you love your wines so we will grant substitutions on a case by case basis.
- Credit cards will be charged prior to receiving each allocation of wine. We take your privacy very seriously, and all credit card information is kept strictly confidential.